Reed geek ClariKlang
This beautifully crafted resonance bow is the latest reed and bore stabilizer designed to fit all clarinets with traditional inverted ligatures and two-piece screw fixture tuning neck, by attaching to current ligature screw and positioned accordingly
Brushed Aerospace Matte: The most bell-like ring
- Increases the efficiency of a well-balanced reed by stabilizing the energy transfer through the mouthpiece and barrel of the clarinet.
- Increases the focus and the depth of tone.
- ClariKlang may also be used on bass clarinets with Selmer style two-piece screw fixture tuning necks.
- Standard Stem: All inverted two screw metal ligatures, like Vandoran, Bonade, Ishimori, Liuben, etc.
- Long Stem: Rovner ligatures (Star series, Versa) and other single screw inverted ligatures.