Kontakt venligst butikken for en pris og en aftale.
This new Tosca bass clarinet, conceived for the symphonic orchestras, broadens the spectrum of sound already appreciated in the existing B-flat and A models launched in 2004 the E-flat model in 2010.
Its well-focused sound and luminous tone, assisted by a unique new register key system, allows the most demanding musician the ability to play the instrument’s entire repertoire with an exceptional freedom and confidence.
- Key :Bb
- Body :Grenadilla (Dalbergia Melanoxylon)
- Bore :New Tosca bore Design
- Tenons :Metal-capped
- Neck :Synthetic cork on tenon with neck adjusting screw
- Keys (design) :24 silver-plated with Tosca design
- Keys (system) :Unique register key system (bright Bb)
- Keys (system) :Rubber dampers for soundless key action
- Thumb Key :Adjustable with new thumb key system
- Keys :New double low D & Eb
- Pads :Leather, leather with metal resonators, cork