Powell Sonaré PS-501 fløjte C- fod
The Powell Sonaré 501 Model has Sterling silver handcut headjoint, Silverplated body and mechanism. French (open) cups, Y arms, A-422, moderne Powell scale.
The 501 is with Split-E, Offset G keys, C footjoints, The headjoin is sterling silver with an Aurumite 9K Lip Plate, known as the K style headjoint.
It is the beginning of your obsession with the Powell Sound.
Its hand-cut Sterling Silver Signature II headjoint gives this instrument the renown colours and dynamics associated with a handmade Powell Flute.
- Tubing Material :Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- Tubing Thickness :.016″
- Tone hole Type :Drawn only
- Footjoint :C Foot
- Gizmo :Standard
- Scale :Modern Powell Scale
- Tube Material :Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate Material :Sterling Silver Aurumite 9k
- Wall Material :Sterling Silver
- Crown Material :Sterling Silver
- Type :Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material :Nickel Silver, Silver Plated
- G keys : Offset
- Cups :French Cups Only
- Arms :Y-Arms
- Springs :Elgiloy
- Type :Traditional Felt
Ikke på lager